To achieve the said mission the company dedicates effort and concentrates its efforts on the following priority sectors with a role of strategic importance:
- INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENT quality MANAGEMENT SYSTEM according to ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 standards – ISO 45001 standards.
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF INSPECTION COVERS AND STAINLESS STEEL MANHOLE COVERS FOR INSTALLATIONS AND Steel and fibrEglass TANKS is the scope of the management system of Zorzini S.p.a..
The organisation is geared to broaden its context concerning external matters and, after identifying the expectations and the needs of stakeholders, it has identified the relevant factors for the IMS. In this context it controls the largest number of variables to manage the risk of failure, applying the logic of risk based thinking in process management, trying to elevate its level of strategic vision and exceed the customer/end user expectations.
The commitment and responsibility of senior management is ongoing to ensure the effectiveness of the integrated management system and pursue continuous improvement:
– establishing aligned quality and environmental targets and objectives and in support with this policy, overseeing the correct and consistent application of that system to ensure its effectiveness and compliance with the requirements of the standards;
– ensuring the availability and efficient use of human, economic resources for infrastructures, skills, technology and pollution prevention, minimisation of environmental risks;
– working in accordance with current national legislation concerning the environment, health and safety at work;
– ensuring the management and control of natural and energy resources and environmental impacts generated (emissions in the air, noise, waste production);
– supervising and constantly monitoring the activities carried out. The commitment of top management has always been aimed at providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses and has
implemented processes for the consultation and participation of workers, at all levels and functions, for the development and implementation of the company management system.
- MAINTAINING COMPETITIVENESS
Technical and economic competitiveness of its products as well as punctuality of services offered to the market in order to reach the highest levels, with continuous presence and awareness to the needs of the individual and the market and monitoring and respect of delivery times. Pursuit of maximum satisfaction, trust and Customer loyalty, ensuring communication and relationships, minimising complaints, identifying and analysing the requirements so as to offer products up to expectations and contractual commitments.
- INCREASED profitability and product certification
Rationalisation and strengthening of the production processes and optimisation of the characteristics of articles in order to obtain, product certification, where possible.
Enhancement of all those components of the production process that enable the prevention of pollution and saving resources while allowing the creation of a competitive product on the market, involving suppliers in environmental and safety goals.
- HUMAN RESOURCES
Performance improvement through transparency, active participation in the integrated management system, communication, employee training and awareness so that there is shared focus on maximum quality and the environment and appropriate practices are widespread in the conduct of production operations.
Support for all functions having responsibilities in various departments to make them aware of their role and the authority conferred to them.
Motivation through internal communication to seek direct sense of involvement and participation in productivity, team spirit and of belonging to the company to create a team that can maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of the integrated system constant, also aimed at health and safety at work. The quality environment safety policy is communicated within the organisation and on the company website to the outside
The Managing Director